A business typically has a disaster plan that includes a market analysis, financing information, management structure, and details regarding the nature of the business. What is often overlooked is how events such as a flood, tornado, fire, freezing rain, or even a simple power loss could pose serious problems for the business or could even jeopardize its existence. Virtual Office Systems cloud services provide solutions that not only allow businesses to weather these uncommon events but delivers the resources that will improve operations every day of the week, 24/7/365!
Virtual Office Systems cloud services are provided through a secure internet connection and the resources are hosted on state-of-the-art systems within enterprise-class data centers to provide maximum security, exceptional reliability, and a premium service. Clients are able to confidently access their programs and information from the office, home, or from nearly any computer with internet access!
With cloud services, a business has the inherent advantage of a real business continuity plan for their data and applications critical to their existence. Should their office location become temporarily unavailable due to snow, tornado, or any other weather-related natural disaster – the company systems will still be available from nearly any computer with internet access – cloud services remain up and available!
Advanced Security and Data Protection in the Cloud
Designed from the ground up with purpose-built facilities, proven technology, and advanced resources to provide the most reliable and secure environment for your business continuity.
Multiple geographically displaced data centers:
- All VOS datacenter’s are SSAE 16, SOC2 & SAS70 Type II audited and compliant with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, IRS 1075, and Tier IV data center standards
- Multi-homed Internet connectivity from multiple carriers / carrier-neutral
- Multiple generators, 30 megawatts of overall power availability
- Diverse offering of utility substation feeds
- Blended managed BGP IP offerings (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Private cages, dedicated data center suites, individual locking cabinets
- Multiple layers of security and authentication including redundant FOB access, PIN and biometric screenings
- Backed by 24/7/365 on-site security, full CCTV surveillance video recording
Equipment maintained in Virtual Office Systems data centers are composed of the best networking components, set up in high availability configurations:
- Redundant, multi-processor system boards
- Redundant power components
- Resilient storage (RAID) configurations
- Multiple network connections in each system
- Redundant service configuration (clustering, etc)
Security in Cloud Solutions
Internet communication for VOS™ service is protected end-to-end by comprehensive security features:
- 256-bit SSL/TLS traffic encryption
- Complex password policy enforced on security credentials
- Stateful packet inspection of network traffic
Redundant Data Repositories
Redundant data repositories are kept at geographically separated locations:
- Real-time replication of data daily within primary datacenter on enterprise SANS
- Real-time replication of data daily between primary and remote datacenters
- Back-up of data to NAS’s within datacenters daily
State of the Art Compliant Systems
RDIT has been helping businesses with application hosting and IT services and maintains state of the art systems in World Class SSAE 16, SOC2 & SAS70 Type 2 audited data centers. We are compliant with HIPAA, PCI DSS, IRS 1075 data center standards, and provide maximum security, exceptional reliability, and a premium service. We provide the latest technology and the highest quality components and equipment to ensure the best experience possible while using our service. The customer’s information is replicated on multiple servers while stored in different geographic locations.
Web Application Hosting
RDIT cloud services include Seamless Web App Hosting specific business applications, Microsoft® Office Suite, Outlook Exchange Email, Office 365, Intuit® QuickBooks, Automated Backups secure data storage, Collocation, Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud Deployments, Skype for Business, 24x7x365 Support and more.
Entire IT Infrastructure with Cloud Solutions
We have a unique advantage that we routinely integrate third-party applications to create the right solution for businesses to operate their entire IT infrastructure in a single personal cloud! This allows RDIT clients to operate smarter and more efficiently.
To learn more about RDI Intuitive Technical, contact us!
Senior Business Development Executive