Let our people help
Behavioral Health is a part of a vital base for healthy living in today’s environment, and becoming a more integral part of healthcare providers, counselors, and behavioral health service entities. We assist behavioral health providers with operational, financial and quality reporting issues in independent entities, community health centers, and FQHC’s, in addition to health systems.
Our services align provider’s goals of mission-based care and positive outcomes with the operational needs of a successful practice. These insights into your strategy and requirements assist you in maximizing the impact on your community and client base.
Strategies Can Include:
- Working to integrate behavioral health services with primary care
- Improving quality by creating better data for reporting to payers
- Getting paid for what you do by updating new service codes and value-based relationships
- Contract review; what do your contracts say, and can you do better?
Our Behavioral Services Include:
- Contract and payer management
- Fee schedule analysis
- Service line financial and operational assistance and projections
- New service feasibility studies
- Population health strategies
- Resource, skill, and structure assistance
- Record and documentation reviews
- Internal P&P and quality development
- Market collaboration reviews and development assistance