Family practitioners are the core of our healthcare system; 134,000 providers make approximately 192 million patient visits a year in the United States.
Your strategy and operations for the future of your practice can – at times – conflict with payer, regulatory, and business requirements, resulting in professional dissatisfaction and depressed revenue streams.
RDI Healthcare maintains the experience and skillset to access your practice and make operational and technology recommendations that maximize your patients experience, while maintaining production and quality required in today’s financial and regulatory environments.
Our approach is customized – we examine details such as your patient flow, front and back office coordination, intake technologies, workflow, staffing levels, patient access, compliance strategies, EMR optimization, and overall operations to identify areas of opportunity.
Additionally, we focus on your career goals and personal considerations that enhance your professional satisfaction, as well as enhance your personal needs and desired outcomes.
Your practice will benefit from personalized, actionable solutions that increase efficiency and maximize profitability.
Below are some of the services included in our typical RDI Healthcare – Family Practice offering:
- Revenue cycle reviews & comparisons
- Coding review and coaching
- Service line assessment and recommendations
- Expansion and merger strategies
- Insurance credentialing & provider contracting
- New programs & service line expansions
- Quality assurance & quality improvement reviews
- Workflow & processes improvements
- Benchmarking & best practice analysis
- EMR Selection, transition & implementations
- Cost and expense assessments
- Strategic assessments & program development
- Site service evaluations
- Behavioral Health
“We love RDI/T - if they don’t provide the service - they will find the right resource.”
- COO, Florida FQHC
“I trust RDI/T and have never looked back at our IT
- Practice Manager, Ohio Specialty Practice
“I wish I could use RDI/T for everything!”
- North Carolina
“RDI/T has the ability to scale with us.”